- May include poetry, fiction (e.g. short stories), creative non-fiction (including essays).
- Submissions must not exceed 5,000 words.
- Email submissions to email@example.com in MS Word format, double spaced, 12-point font, with title and page numbers clearly marked.
- All entries should be original and not previously published in a peer reviewed format. Prepublication in a blog or social media outlet with a readership of less than 500 is allowed.
- Up to four images/photographs may be submitted at a time, each of high definition, in JPEG format (300 dpi or higher).
- Each photograph must be appropriately titled – captions are optional; titles and captions may be submitted separately in MS Word format.
- An essay of approximately 1,000 words to accompany the photographs may be submitted separately in MS Word format. The essay can address the photographs, or be a story of the photographer’s life and motivation.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org